Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Randy JacksonRandy Jackson

Randy Jackson:Randy Jackson can expect that he would try singing voices of his new judges participating in the governance "American Idol," but this is exactly what happened in the "Jimmy Kimmel Live" (two nights, 00 o'clock on ABC).
I asked him to Jimmy Kimmel rate Jennifer Lopez as a singer on a scale of 1 to 10. "I think Jennifer will certainly 7".
Kimmel was surprised. "When I was in front of Jennifer Lopez and said," You can not sing "I'll go," And you! "
Both agreed, however, that this is more about the package with the singers on this day. "You look at the Spurs, you look at the cash, you look at the Gaga," said Jackson. "You look at these people and they do not like my daughter does not believe with Mariah Carey [rate]."
Jimmy took him out on Lady Gaga, Jackson said he would probably rate of 7 on a scale as well.
"You believe Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, on an equal footing as far as singing goes?" Kimmel asked.
"Well, I gaga 8", and admitted Jackson. It was good to feel you Jennifer Lopez. At least did not have a minimum score 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment