Friday, May 27, 2011

Halle Berry Is At It Again - Your Opinion Please

I posted some time ago that I was worried that Halle Berry crisis between the mode of life. I noticed how her clothes and increasingly see through the show can not be explained unnecessary and clips. But we all know that Ms. Hall is one of the hottest, most powerful women the most amazing, looking at the world, it does not always show the best impact, and erosion all. This week it was at it again. Only this time a bit awkward as a contestant 20 years American Idol wearing the same outfit on the show itself, on the day of the same people, on his way to millions of homes. It was white. But to actually look better in the wannabe did not reveal his name. (Sorry. I think her name is Karen a beautiful girl and singer, but het'n better the other way, and now everyone. I know that American Idol addict sigh ..)

No comments:

Post a Comment