Sunday, May 29, 2011

Quinton “Rampage” Jackson Dominates Matt Hamill at UFC 130

Quinton Jackson promised to pay for the comments by Matt Hamill fight at UFC 130 days on Saturday. Unfortunately for "Rampage," and was able to take his opponent to the end, and had to settle for a unanimous decision very easy.
"I expect him to try to get a rest," Jackson said. "I put him there, but I was not able to exploit. Wanted to kick out of fans, but I also wanted to make sure they win. You want to be controlled to say that he is my break I think I put in a good performance and is ready to him to try to get me not to. ".
Hamill Jackson not to take a lack of effort. It was just outgunned by the spring.
"I was shocked from the hips and a little courage, and ability to take down the defense," said Hamill. I wanted to ace so I make a double. He defended well and was as strong as we expected. Hats Off to anger. Smart fought a real battle. "
It seems that the race for the "fighter in the end," the former was very conscious of the strength of Jackson, who made him hesitate to engage in any place within the set of "anger" bombs.

No comments:

Post a Comment