Monday, May 30, 2011

My thoughts on the History film “Gettysburg”

So far, the first in Ridley and Tony Scott aired on Gettysburg history is interesting and useful. The second hour begins with the attack on Sergeant Dan Sickles "in the late afternoon of July 2, 1863. Well, we are still under tornado warning, but because I live in an apartment in the basement, and I will continue what I started, but I missed the second day, so I will be staying at a later time. This Division works in a fierce battle, was charged with Beckett (outside of lightning adds a nice effect, especially with the horrific details of the effects of artillery bombardment in the human body). Gripping scenes, with scenes from the core work of the Consultative Group of Indonesia to participate in the live rounds of shot and the fire box.

No comments:

Post a Comment