Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries Are Engaged


It's really good to seem Kim with Kris welthey both are really really looking too good...
Kim Kardashian is going to get married! That's right People magazine is reporting that Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian are engaged.
The magazine reports her boyfriend of six months, New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries was waiting in her bedroom on bended knee with four words written in red rose petals: "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"
"I didn't expect this at all," Kardashian, 30, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive interview (out Friday) of the romantic, surprise proposal. "I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."
In case you're wondering about Kim's ring, it's a huge 20.5-carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond. Kris tells the magazine "I just knew I wanted it to be big."
Today may be a big day, but a 20 carat diamond is gigantic. Big love for two big people.

No comments:

Post a Comment