Friday, May 27, 2011

Tom Jones performs with "Top 13" boys on American Idol

This is the conclusion of American Idol for Books in the log: Steven Tyler sang "Dream", Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony General dancing and kissing on stage, and country legend Tim McGraw and Underwood hit, James Durbin, happy, and finally a metal with Judas Priest Top Tom Jones 13 people as and Halle did Rehn also sang an elegant version of "Out of 'Steppin with my baby," with Tony Bennett.
But the night belonged to Scotty McCreery, who left the house idol crown.
"It was a moment I will never forget," said McCreery, 17, of his victory. "It's all about me the opportunity to fulfill my dream of you American Idol. It was a dream big. It is time for me to get my career only. The real work begins .."
Second place was Lauren Allen, who said she knew McCreery won only kind words to the final of his colleagues. "It was God's plan for Scotty to get on the first," said Allen, 16. "Regardless of what is the way it should be."
Although her voice and problems on the night of the final appearance to give the singer says it will not affect the sound. "My vote has nothing to do with why things happen .."
That is why in two of the year embraced on stage?
"It remains true to his word," McCreery said with a smile. "She told me she was going to do it, as all fun and games."
McCreery said while these two are no longer, he could not stop bragging now. "It is expensive," he said. "It's just amazing is the very special relationship we had .."

No comments:

Post a Comment